Master this treat for a crowd-pleasing healthy dessert.
This season, you can have your cake and eat it, too. Dietitian Susie Burrell, who specialises in weight loss and maintenance, has created the baked good of your dreams – banana bread, without the usual after-bloat. Enjoy this classic sweet treat all summer long, and hey, if a bona fide health expert is into it… we are, too.
• 2 cups self raising flour
• 1 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
• ⅔ cup Whole Earth Baking Blend
• 2 bananas, mashed
• 1 tsp. vanilla essence
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1 cup low fat milk
• 50g butter, melted
1. Mix flour, bicarb, baking blend with mashed banana, vanilla, eggs, milk and butter.
2. Spoon into loaf tin and bake at 180° for 45-55 min until cooked through.
Got 60 seconds? This video will make you relaxed and happier all at once