It’s weird, but it works.
Just because you love eating tacos doesn’t mean they can’t be healthy once in a while.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- 1 bunch broccolini®
- 750g white fish fillets (such as ling, flathead)
- 40g sachet fajita seasoning
- vegetable oil, for cooking
- 10 mini flour tortillas, warmed to serve
- ¼ cup chipotle mayonnaise
- Lime wedges, to serve
Tomato, avocado And qukes® salsa
- 4 qukes® baby cucumbers, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 truss Tomatoes, quartered, seeds removed, diced
- 2 tbs sliced jalapenos, drained, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
1. To make the salsa, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Cut the fish into thin 8cm long strips. Sprinkle the seasoning over the fish, turning to coat. Rinse the broccolini®, with the water clinging, place into a snap lock bag. Microwave for 1 ½ – 2 minutes on high until bright green and just tender. Drain. Cut each broccolini® stem in half lengthways. Keep warm.
3. Heat enough oil to cover the base of a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the fish in batches, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
4. To serve, spread tortillas with mayonnaise. Top with broccolini®, fish and salsa. Serve with lime.
These bite-sized tacos are perfect for an afternoon snack or your next party!