Reward (and replenish) yourself after a sweaty session.
Summer’s calling, which means you’re probably focusing on kick-starting a healthy and clean diet. But this isn’t a cue to ditch your favourite treats entirely.
The guys from Nuzest have created this nice-cream recipe that uses the Vanilla Matcha protein powder from their new Clean Lean Protein range.
Yep, you can ditch the old protein shakes and indulge in this post-workout treat that truly satisfies.
If ice-cream that doubles up as a dose of protein isn’t convincing enough, we also have to mention that the Nuzest protein powder is vegan and free from gluten, lectin and dairy.
Whip it up, gram it and treat yo’ self (nicely, that is).
Vanilla Matcha Nice Cream
- 2 x frozen bananas (chop into small pieces and freeze overnight for best results)
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup English spinach
- ½ avocado
- 2 scoops (1 serve) of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Functional Flavours Vanilla Matcha
- Add frozen bananas to food processor slowly adding your coconut water if needed (this usually depends on the strength of your food processor).
- Once the bananas are light and whipped, add the avocado, baby spinach and protein and blend again.
- Honeydew Melon balls
- Kiwi fruit stars
- Buckinis (for an extra crunch and additional source of complete vegan protein)
- Hemp Seeds (for another amazing high protein nutty flavour)